Applications are invited for admission to Undergraduate Programme from the national and international candidates in the following subjects by 05-10-2015 positively.
Faculty Of Biological Science
|1.||Pharm-D||F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 60% marks.||No Test|
Faculty Of Natural Science
|1.||BS Computer Science||Intermediate with Mathematics with at least 2nd division (45% marks) and Matric with science.||No Test|
|2.||BS Chemistry||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|3.||BS Electronics||FSc (Pre-Engineering)or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|4.||BS Geophysics||12-years of education with Mathematics with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|5.||BS I.T.||FSc or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics with at least 2nd division (45% marks)||No Test|
|6.||BS Mathematics||Intermediate in Computer Science/General Science/Pre-Engineering/12-Years of education or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|7.||BS Physics||FSc (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|8.||BS Statistics||Intermediate or equivalent in Computer Science/General Science/Pre-Engineering/ Pre-Medical/12-years of education with Mathematics as a subject with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
Faculty Of Social Science
|1.||BS Business Administration||FA/FSc or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|2.||BS Economics||FA/FSc or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
|3.||BS International Relations||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||Entry Test at QAU Campus|
|4.||BS Political Science||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||Entry Test at QAU Campus|
|5.||BS L.L.B||FA/FSc or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks).||No Test|
Maximum age limit for applicants is 22-years. Age relaxation by the Vice-Chancellor may be granted for special reasons on the recommendations of Chairperson/Director of respective Department/School/Institute/Centre.
How To Apply
- The Prospectus with Admission Forms can be obtained from the Habib Bank Ltd, or Askari Bank Ltd., QAU Branches by paying a fee for Rs.2000/- during banking hours. OR
- The Admission Forms can also be downloaded (click here to download ), alongwith a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2000/-.(click here to download )
- The applicants are advised to deposit the same in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Form alongwith other requisite documents, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
Attested Photocopies Of Documents
The applicants are required to attach the following relevant/required documents with Admission Form for verification of data and determination of merit:
|S#||Documents||No. of copies|
|1.||Detail Marks Certificate of SSC (Matriculation) Examination.||01|
|2.||Detail Marks Certificate of ISC (Intermediate) Examination.||01|
|3.||CNIC OR Form B in case of under 18-years of age.||01|
|4.||CNIC of Father/Parents/Guardian.||01|
|5.||Domicile Certificate of candidate OR of father/mother if the applicant is under 18-years of age and his/her name is included in it.||01|
|6.||Character Certificate from the institution last attended.||01|
|7.||Equivalence Certificate and conversion of the grades, into marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (BCC) for Matric and Intermediate levels in case of qualifications OR certificate from foreign institutes||01|
|8.||Sports Certificates i.e. District/Province/National/International level issued by the concerned Authorities (for applicants of Sports Reserve Seats)||01|
|9.||Disability Certificate issued by the District Assessment Board (for applicants of Disabled Reserve Seats)||01|
|10.||Minority Certificate issued by the Principal of last attended institute (for applicants of Minority Reserve Seats)||01|
|11.||Army Personal Service Card OR Pension Book of Parent (for applicants of Children of Army Personal)||01|
|12.||Letter of Registration from Pharmacy Council of Pakistan duly verified by the Chairman concerned of the (parents) (For the Children of Registered Pharmacists on Reserve Seats in Pharm-D program only)||01|
|13.||(i). Proof from Health Department/Drug Regularity Authority of Pakistan duly verified by the Chairman concerned. (ii). Donation in shape of cash/equipment/chemical worth at least Rs.100,000/- (For the Children of Proprietors, partners and directors of Pharmaceutical industry on Reserve Seats in Pharm-D program only)||01|
|14.||(i). Foreign Citizenship OR Passport for Foreign National and Dual Nationals (having Pakistani and some other nationality) Refugees (status recognized by Govt. of Pakistan) (for Foreigner Reserve Seats)||01|
|15.||Any other supporting/relevant document||01|
The above mentioned relevant attested documents can be sent by TCS/Courier/Post on the following address:-
Equivalence Certificates And Conversion Of Grades Into Marks
Applicants having foreign certificates are required to provide equivalence certificates and conversion of the grades, into marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Matric and Intermediate levels.
- The applicants are advised to fill/opt the priorities carefully because once filled, the Subject Priorities shall not be changed in any case. An applicant can opt for a maximum of three priorities of subjects either on Regular OR on Self Finance and/or on both basis in the same subjects: 3 (R) + 3 (S) =6.
- The priorities/preferences of the BS subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority/preference OR finalization of the admission process, whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appears in a subsequent list(s) against already filled priorities.
- Applicants seeking admission in the following subjects are required to appear in the Entry Test on the date, time and venue mentioned below.
- Applicants appearing in the Entry Test must bring original CNIC and Admission Form Receipt for identification.
- Entry test is just for short-listing and its score shall not be counted to determine merit.
- The Entry Test shall be conducted as per schedule given below: -
|S.#||Discipline||Date||Time||Day||Venue at QAU|
|1.||BS International Relations||07-10-15||10.30.A.M||Wednesday||University Gymnasium|
|2.||BS Political Science||07-10-15||12.30.P.M||Wednesday||University Gymnasium|
Admissions On Regular (Regional Quota) And Self-Finance Basis
- Admissions on Regular basis (Normal Fee) shall be granted strictly on merit subject to provincial/regional quota.
- A limited number of seats shall be filled on self-finance basis in all the above-mentioned subjects only on merit irrespective of provincial/regional quota.
- Merit will be calculated at 30:70 ratio i.e. 30% weight-age to the Matriculation marks and 70% weight-age to the Intermediate marks without giving any credit to the score (s) in Entry Test.
|S#||Details of Seats||Terms/Condition||No. of Seats/%|
|1.||Children of Army Personal||The seats will be filled ONLY on the nomination of GHQ.||01-seat in each Department|
|2.||Disabled Persons||Subject to the condition that the disabled person must provide his/her disability certificate duly issued by the District Assessment Board along with other conditions as approved by the University Statutory Bodies.||01-seat in each Department|
|3.||Minorities||Subject to production of certificate from the Institution last attended that the candidate belongs to the Minority Community.||01-seat in each Department|
|4.||Sports Based||Subject to production of Sports Certificates, i.e. International/ National/ Provincial/District etc. level issued by the concerned Authorities and also on trials of the games basis.||02% seats of admitted students in the university with a maximum of one in a Department|
|5.||Children of Registered Pharmacists||Subject to production of Letter of registration from Pharmacy Council of Pakistan duly verified by the Chairman concerned.||Upto 5% seats of the total annual admission in the First Professional in Pharm-D (normal fee)|
|6.||Children of the Proprietors, Partners and Directors of Pharmaceutical Industry||(i) Subject to Production of proof from Health Department/Drug Regularity Authority of Pakistan duly verified by the Chairman concerned.(ii) Donation in shape of cash/equipment/chemical worth at least Rs.100,000/-||Upto 2% seats of un-availed seats mentioned at Sr.No.5 above on (self finance) basis in Pharm-D|
|7.||Foreign Students||(i) Foreign Nationals and Dual Nationals (having Pakistani and some other Nationality);
(ii) Refugees (status recognized by Govt. of Pakistan). These seats will be filled as per other conditions as approved by the University Statutory Bodies.
|10% seats are on (self finance) basis|
Display Of Merit Lists
|1.||DISPLAY OF 1ST MERIT LIST||12-10-2015|
|2.||DISPLAY OF 2ND MERIT LIST||19-10-2015|
|3.||DISPLAY OF 3RD MERIT LIST||26-10-2015|
|4.||DISPLAY OF 4TH MERIT LIST||29-10-2015|
|5.||DISPLAY OF 5TH MERIT LIST||03-11-2015|
|6.||DISPLAY OF 6TH MERIT LIST||06-11-2015|
|7.||DISPLAY OF FINAL MERIT LIST (if required)||11-11-2015|
- The University Hostel accommodations will be provided on availability of seats.
The University is providing scholarships/financial assistance to the deserving Pakistani National students seeking Admission at Undergraduate programme of the University in collaboration with the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal, HEC/USAID and other donor agencies. For detail please visit QAU scholarship page. Scholarships are available in the University subject to the following conditions: –
- The Scholarship will be provided only to the poor and deserving Pakistani National students.
- The authenticity of the information can be verified by cross-checking of the data provided.
- The scholarship will be offered up to the level of funds available and number of slots provided by donor agencies.
- The applicant can obtain/send the Need Base Scholarship Form to the office of the Financial Assistance Room No.17, Admin. Block, QAU, Islamabad (Phone No.051-90644030-05190644091) OR directly download form QAU or HEC website.The duly filled HEC-need base Scholarship & USAID Funded Merit & Scholarship Forms should be submitted to Scholarship Office with the supporting documents at the time of submission of QAU form or the date announced by the office of Students Financial Assistance (OSFA) QAU separately.
- The QAU will review the applications and only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University;
- The admitted students will have to submit their original migration certificate from the institution last attended within 15-days from the date of admission;
- To avoid any inconvenience the candidates are required to submit all the required documents (as indicated above) with Admission Form within stipulated time period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as Intermediate Result Card, Domicile etc. along with required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 09-10-2015; (click here to download undertaking)
- Data of the applicants shall be available on the University website: on 07-10-2015 to 09-10-2015, so that each applicant can check it for any errors or omissions;
- Please contact QAU Admission Information Centre on Ph No.051-90642036 to rectify the errors/mistakes in the data, if any by 09-10-2015 at the latest.
- The Admission Forms sent by Post/Courier/TCS must reach in the University on or before 05-10-2015; No Admission Form will be received after due date in any case.
- No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit QAU website frequently.
- For information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc. please contact: QAU Admissions Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch.
- For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be
The applicants sending the admission forms by post/courier must submit well before the last date. The forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
The QAU Admissions Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch will remain open to receive the missing/left over documents from Monday-Friday. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted Registration Number/Tracking ID to: email@example.com