|Nanoparticles for Therapeutic Applications.|
1. Salman Khan; Omer Shehzad; Hussain Ali; Yeong Shik Kim (2016), Nitric oxide signaling is a therapeutic strategy and a compensatory mechanism for neuroprotective and anti-neuroinflammatory properties of capillarisin, (Submission ID: PONE-D-16-32096)
2. Hussain Ali, Benno Weigmann, Eva-Maria Collnot, Saeed Ahmad Khan, Maike Windbergs, Claus-Michael Lehr (2015), Budesonide Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles for Targeting the Inflamed Intestinal Mucosa—Pharmaceutical Characterization and Fluorescence Imaging, pharmaceutical Research, Springer, DOI 10.1007/s11095-015-1852-6
3. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Hussain Ali, Ayesha Ihsan, and Nadeem Sabir (2015), Tuning the Size of Gelatin Nanoparticles Produced by Nanoprecipitation, colloid journal, ISSN 1061933X, Colloid Journal, 2015, Vol. 77, No. 5, pp. 672–676.
4. Hussain Ali, Benno Weigmann, Eva-Maria Collnot, Maike Windbergs, Marcus F. Naurath, Claus- Michael Lehr (2013), Budesonide loaded nanoparticles with pH-sensitive coating for improving the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, journal of controlled release. Volume 183, Pages 167–177
5. Hussain Ali, Eva-Maria Collnot, Maike Windbergs, Claus-Michael Lehr (2012), Nanomedicines for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, European Journal of Nano-medicine, Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages 23–38, May 2013.
6. Eva-Maria Collnot, Hussain Ali, Claus-Michael Lehr (2012), Nano- and micro particulate drug carriers for targeting of the inflamed intestinal mucosa, Journal of controlled release. 161(2):235-46.
7. Fransisca Leonard, Hussain Ali, Eva-Maria Collnot, Bart J. Crielaard, Twan Lammers, Gert Storm, Calus-Michael Lehr CM (2011), In vitro screening of budesonide drug delivery systems for the treatment of IBD in a novel inflamed 3D cell culture model, ALTEX. 29(3): 275-85
· Hussain Ali (PI), Gul Majid Khan (Co-PI); “Preparation of polymeric micro nanoparticles for therapeutic applications”, HEC, Pakistan (in-Progress)
· Hussain Ali (PI), Salman Khan (Co-PI); “Preparation and characterization of drug loaded PLGA/pH- sensitive PLGA-nanoparticles for therapeutic applications”, HEC, Pakistan (Submitted)
· Salman Khan (PI), Hussain Ali (Co-PI), “Therapeutic potential of anti-inflammation in attenuation of neurodegenerative diseases: molecular approach toward specific targets” HEC, Pakistan (Submitted)