Applications are invited for admission to Master’s programme from the applicants who possess at least second class Bachelor’ degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects on or before 24-07-2014 by all means:
1. Animal Sciences
Note: Minimum duration of all the above mentioned Master programme is 2-years (4-semesters)
- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appears in a subsequent list (s) against the filled priorities;
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/ cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University;
- The admitted students will have to submit their original Migration Certificates from the institution last attended within 15-days from the date of admission.
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. The priorities may be changed by 13-08-2014 by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-. After this date, the applicants will only be allowed to add self finance in the initially opted priority, but with a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
- No call letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website frequently;
- To avoid any inconvenience please attach all the required documents (in triplicate) with the admission forms within stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 22-08-2014;(Download Undertaking)
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the University website on 26-07-2014; and will be refreshed on 01-08-2014.
- Please contact QAU Admissions Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone No. 051-90642036, to rectify the errors/ mistakes in the data, if any, by 01-08-2014 at the latest;
- The Admission Forms sent by Post/Courier/TCS must reach in the University on or before 24-07-2014;No Admission Form will be received after due date in any case.
For information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc. you are well come to contact: QAU Admissions Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch. For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be:
QAU INFORMATION CENTRE AT THE BACK OF ASKARI BANK, QAU BRANCH, QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY, (45320) ISLAMABAD
The applicants sending the admission forms by post/courier must submit well before the last date. The forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
The QAU Admissions Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch will remain open to receive the missing/left over documents from Monday-Friday, even the University is closed due to holidays. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted Registration Number/Tracking ID to: (email@example.com)