Important : Due to the delay in declaration of results by Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education and to accommodate the result awaiting applicants of NTS NAT-I the University has extended the date of submission of Left-Over documents from 29.8.2013 upto 03.09.2013.
>> Click here to Download Admission Form
>> How to Apply
Applications are invited for admission to Undergraduate Programme from the national and international candidates in the following subjects by 06.08.2013 positively:
1. Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
1. BS Economics
- Admissions shall be made both on Self-Finance and on Regular basis as per regional quota
- Priorities/preferences of the BS subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority/ preference OR finalization of the admission process, whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appears in a subsequent list(s) against already filled priorities;
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. However, the priorities can be changed till 29.08.2013 by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-;
- Limited hostel accommodation will be provided on availability;
- Financial Assistance to the needy and deserving/meritorious students admitted only on regular basis will be offered;
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University;
- No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit QAU website frequently;
- To avoid any inconvenience the candidates are required to submit all the required documents with the Admission Form within stipulated time period;
- The last date to submit left-over documents such as Intermediate Result Cards/NAT results, domicile etc. alongwith required fee of Rs.1000/- is 03.09.2013; (Download Undertaking for Undergraduate Programme)
- The applicants can submit copies of leftover documents by hand in the QAU Admissions Information Centre (at the back of Askari Bank) OR by email clearly mentioning their allotted registration number to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- The University will display the information/data given by the applicants on its website: on 03.09.2013, so that each applicant can check it for any errors or omissions.
- Please contact QAU Admission information Centre on Ph: 051- 90642036, to rectify the errors/mistakes in the data, if any by 05.09.2013 at the latest.