- The GAT-General conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) with a minimum 50% cumulative score is required for admission to MPhil. In case a candidate has not so far cleared or registered for GAT-General, he/she can register and appear in the Special NTS GAT-General on 29.12.2013. The last date for registration with NTS is 19.12.2013. For further information please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
- NTS result cards shall be valid at least till 10.01.2014.
- The admission to MPhil programme shall be made on the basis of cumulative merit to be determined from previous academic record, University written subject test and interview;
- No separate call letters for test/interview will be issued;
- Only the test pass applicants will appear before the interview as per schedule of the department/school/institute/centre concerned;
- The lists of the pass applicants shall be displayed on the notice boards of the relevant department/school/institute/centre ;
- Test sample papers are available on the University website www.qau.edu.pk.
Written tests shall be held in the respective Departments/School/Institutes/Centres according to the following schedule:
|1||Biotechnology, International Relations, Animal Sciences, Chemistry, History||20.01.2014 (Mon)||0930 hrs|
|2||Anthropology, Electronics||-“-||1130 hrs|
|3||Biochemistry||21.01.2014 (Tue)||0930 hrs|
|4||Bioinformatics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Science, Earth Science, Mathematics , Microbiology||22.01.2014 (Wed)||0930 hrs|
|5||MS (IST)||-“-||1130 hrs|
|6||Management Science, Pakistan Studies, Plant Sciences, Physics||23.01.2014 (Thu)||0930 hrs|
|7||American Studies||-“-||1330 hrs|
Note: If, for any reason, a test date is declared as holiday, the test will be conducted on the next working day. This will also further shift the other test(s) if scheduled on the same date(s) to next working day.