· ‘Neologisms in Pashto and their Currency in the Kandahari Dialect spoken in Quetta and Kandahar’ in 1st Social Sciences Conference 4-5 November 2015 at AIOU
· Article titled as: ‘Historical Background of Saraiki Language and Phonological Comparison of its Varieties’ is presented at 3-Day1st International Conference of Linguistic Association of Pakistan held at Kennaird Women College, Lahore. (October 7-9, 2015)
- ‘Phonology/Morphology/Syntax Interfaces in Pakistani Languages’ is presented at ‘2nd Kashmir International Conference on Linguistics’ (May 4-5, 2015)
- Research article on ‘Teaching English Pronunciation by focusing on Pakistani English phonology’ is presented in 4-day (2nd - 5th Dec, 2014) International conference organized by ‘International Journal of Sciences and Arts (IJAS) held at Freiburg, Germany
· A Paper ‘Effects of English Language Hegemony on Pakistani Languages and Culture’ is presented in a 3 Day Interactive International Writers Conference in Islamabad from 15 to 17 June 2014. The Theme of the Conference was: "Designs of Global Hegemony and Writers Role in Defense of Heritage, Culture and Peace".
- ‘Syllable Structures of Saraiki Language’ is presented in two-day national conference on “Deconstructing the Wasaib understanding of Saraiki” at Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. (13-14 May,2014)
- ‘Analyzing Stress Patterns in Pakistani English’ presented at Ist Kashmir International Conference on Linguistics (May 15-16, 2013) University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad.
· Research article ‘Comparative Study of Phonemic Inventory of Hindko and Saraiki’ on the 2nd International Hindko Conference, (17-18 Nov, 2012) Gandhara Hindko Board Pakistan.
· ‘Identifying presupposition and implicature in the language of advertising’ on the International Conference of Social Sciences, (27th-29th April 2012) at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.