Vol. IV, No. IV pp. 369 ‒ 380 (2019).
· ‘International Arab Students’ Attitude Towards Learning English’ in Global Regional Review ISSN (Print): 2616-955X.
Vol. III, No. I, pp 389 ‒ 401(2018).
· ‘Optimality theory analysis of Syllable Structure of Pakistani English’ in Kashmir Journal of Language Research ISSN-1028-6640 Vol. 20, no.2, pp. 01-16 (2017).
· ‘Lexical Stress and Foot Patterns of Pakistani English’ in Erevna: The Journal of Linguistics and Literature
Department of Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Air University Islamabad, Pakistan. ISSN 2521-5078 Vol1, no 2 (2017).
· ‘Historical Background of Seraiki Language and Phonological Comparison of its Varieties’ in Mother Tongue Horizons for Education and Research (2017) Vol.1, Gandhara Hindko Board, Peshawar, Pakistan. http://www.gandharahindko.com/book/mother/
· ‘Analyzing Common Errors in English Composition at
Postgraduate Level in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Pakistan)’ Bulletin of Education and Research ISSN-0555-7747 Vol. 38, No. 2 pp. 53-67 (December 2016).
· ‘Comparing Consonantal Phoneme of Pakistani Standard English with British Standard English’ Kashmir Journal of Language Research. ISSN-1028-6640 Vol. 14 no. 1 pp. 29-48 (2011).
· ‘Use of Mnemonic Techniques in Teaching Spelling’ English’ in 35th SPELT International Conference 20-21 December 2019.
· ‘Syllable Structure of Pakistani English in Phonological Theory’ 5th International conference of ISLE in the Institute of English Studies, Senate House, University College of London, UK. (17-20 July, 2018)
· ‘Stress and Foot Patterns of Pakistani English’ in 33rd SPELT International Conference ‘Glocalization: Think Global, Act Local’. (4-5th November, 2017)
· ‘Neologisms in Pashto and their Currency in the Kandahari Dialect spoken in Quetta and Kandahar’ in 1st Social Sciences Conference 4-5 November 2015 at Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
· Article titled as: ‘Historical Background of Saraiki Language and Phonological Comparison of its Varieties’ is presented at 3-Day1st International Conference of Linguistic Association of Pakistan held at Kennaird Women College, Lahore (October 7-9, 2015).
· A Paper ‘Effects of English Language Hegemony on Pakistani Languages and Culture’ is presented in a 3 Day Interactive International Writers Conference in Islamabad from 15 to 17 June 2014. The Theme of the Conference was: "Designs of Global Hegemony and Writers Role in Defense of Heritage, Culture and Peace"
· Research article ‘Comparative Study of Phonemic Inventory of Hindko and Saraiki’ on the 2nd International Hindko Conference, Gandhara Hindko Board Pakistan (17-18 Nov, 2012).
· ‘Identifying presupposition and implicature in the language of advertising’ on the International Conference of Social Sciences, (27th-29th April 2012) at Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan.
Consultant as Language expert for project of description of Seraiki, Center of Advanced study of Language, University of Maryland, USA. (May, 2015-December, 2016)
Collaborative Researcher at the Department of Language and Linguistic Studies, University of York, UK in the research project on ‘CDI of Urdu Language development’ since spring semester, 2014