|Nanoparticles for Therapeutic Applications.|
1. Amir Muhammad Khan, Ashraf Ullah Khan, Hussain Ali, Salman Ul Islam, Eun Kyoung Seo, Salman Khan, Continentalic acid exhibited nephroprotective activity against the LPS and E. coli-induced kidney injury through inhibition of the oxidative stress and inflammation, International Immunopharmacology, 80 (106209), 1 – 14, 2020.
2. Jawad Ali, Ashraf Ullah Khan, Fawad Ali Shah, Hussain Ali, Salman Ul Islam, Yeong Shik Kim, Salman Khan, Mucoprotective Effects of Saikosaponin-A in 5-fluorouracil-induced Intestinal Mucositis in Mice Model, Life Sciences, Volume 239, 15 December 2019, 116888,
3. Sohail Kamran, Muhammad Saqlain, Zakir Khan, Sajid Mahmood, Hussain Ali, Nafees Ahmad, Kifayat Ullah Shah, Cost Analysis of Registered Brands of Oral Antidepressant Drugs in Pakistan: A Descriptive Analysis, Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Research, September 2019, 1 – 7.
4. Qurat ul Ain, Mahira Zeeshan, Salman Khan, Hussain Ali, Biomimetic Hydroxyapatite as a Potential Polymeric Nanocarrier for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A, July 2019, 107A, 2595 – 2600.
5. Mahira Zeeshan, Hussain Ali, Salman Khan, Mahwash Mukhtar, Muhammad Ijaz Khan, Muhammad Arshad, Glycyrrhizic acid-loaded pH-sensitive poly-(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles for the amelioration of inflammatory bowel disease, journal of Nanomedicine (Future Medicine), July 2019, 1 – 26.
6. Ashrafullah Khan, Salman Khan, Hassan Ali, Kifayat Ullah Shah, Hussain Ali, Omer Shehzad, Alev Onder, Yeong Shik Kim, Anomalin attenuates LPS-induced acute lungs injury through inhibition of AP-1 signaling, International Immunopharmacology, May 2019, Volume 73, 451 – 460.
7. Muhammad Saqlain, Asad Riaz, Muhammad Naeem Malik, Salman Khan, Ali Ahmed, Sohail Kamran, Hussain Ali, Medication Adherence and Its Association with Health Literacy and Performance in Activities of Daily Livings among Elderly Hypertensive Patients in Islamabad, Pakistan, Journal of Medicina, May 2019, Volume 55(5), 2 – 14
8. Muhammad Naveed, Shahan Zeb Khan, Sara Zeeshan, Adnan Khan, Bushra Shal, Ayesha Atiq, Hussain Ali, Rahim Ullah, Zia-ur-Rehman, Salman Khan, A new cationic palladium(II) dithiocarbamate exhibits anti inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities through inhibition of inflammatory mediators in in vivo models, Naunyn-Schmiedeberg’s Archives of Pharmacology, April 2019, Volume 392, 961–977.
9. Sidra Khalid, Adnan Khan, Hussain Ali, Yeong S. Kim, Salman Khan, Suppression of TRPV1 and P2Y nociceptors by honokiol isolated from T Magnolia officinalis in 3rd degree burn mice by inhibiting inflammatory mediators, Journal of Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, March 2019, volume 114, 1 – 13.
10. Mahira Zeeshan, Hussain Ali, Salman Khan, Saeed Ahmad Khan, Benno Weigmann, Advances in orally-delivered pH-sensitive nanocarrier systems; an optimistic approach for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, January 2019, volume 558, 201 – 214.
11. Ashrafullah Khan, Muhammad Zia Ullah, Ruqayya Afridi, Hina Rasheed, Sidra Khalid, Hadayat Ullah, Hussain Ali, Shakir D. AlSharari, Yeong Shik Kim, Salman Khan, Antinociceptive properties of 25‐methoxy hispidol A, a triterpinoid isolated from Poncirus trifoliata (Rutaceae) through inhibition of NF‐κB signalling in mice, journal of Phytotheraphy Research, October 2018, 1 – 15.
12. Sidra Khalid, Muhammad Ammar Zahid, Hussain Ali, Yeong S. Kim, Salman Khan, Biaryl scafold-focused virtual screening for anti-aggregatory and neuroprotective effects in Alzheimer’s disease, Journal of BMC Nuroscience, 2018, 1 – 11
13. Muhammad Zia Ullah, Ashraf Ullah Khan, Ruqayya Afridi, Hina Rasheed, Sidra Khalid, Muhammad Naveed, Hussain Ali, Yeong Shik Kimb, Salman Khan, Attenuation of inflammatory pain by puerarin in animal model of inflammation through inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators, International Immunopharmacology, 2018, volume 61, pages; 306 – 316
15. Sidra Khalid, Muhammad Z. Ullah, Ashraf U. Khan, Ruqayya Afridi, Hina Rasheed, Adnan Khan, Hussain Ali, Yeong S. Kim and Salman Khan, Antihyperalgesic Properties of Honokiol in Inflammatory Pain Models by Targeting of NF-κB and Nrf2 Signaling, Frontiers in Pharmacology, 20 March 2018, volume09, doi: 10.3389/fphar.2018.00140
16. M. Junaid Dar, Hussain Ali, Amjad Khan & Gul Majid Khan, Polymer-based drug delivery: the quest for local targeting of inflamed intestinal mucosa, Journal of Drug Targeting, 14 Mar 2017, Volume 25, Issue 7, pp 582 – 596
17. Hussain Ali, Benno Weigmann, Eva-Maria Collnot, Saeed Ahmad Khan, Maike Windbergs, Claus-Michael Lehr, Budesonide Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles for Targeting the Inflamed Intestinal Mucosa—Pharmaceutical Characterization and Fluorescence Imaging, pharmaceutical Research, Springer, May 2016, Volume 33, Issue 5, pp 1085–1092
18. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Hussain Ali, Ayesha Ihsan, and Nadeem Sabir, Tuning the Size of Gelatin Nanoparticles Produced by Nanoprecipitation, colloid journal, ISSN 1061933X, Colloid Journal, 2015, Vol. 77, No. 5, pp. 672–676
Conference & Workshop Attended
· Hussain Ali (PI), Gul Majid Khan (Co-PI); “Preparation of polymeric micro nanoparticles for therapeutic applications”, HEC, Pakistan (completed)
· Hussain Ali (PI), Salman Khan (Co-PI); “Preparation and characterization of drug loaded PLGA/pH- sensitive PLGA-nanoparticles for therapeutic applications”, HEC, Pakistan (in progress)
· Salman Khan (PI), Hussain Ali (Co-PI), “Therapeutic potential of anti-inflammation in attenuation of neurodegenerative diseases: molecular approach toward specific targets” HEC, Pakistan (Submitted)