- Haq, A., Khan, M. & Hussain, Z. (2015). A new estimator of finite population mean based on the dual use of the auxiliary information. Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, accepted for publication.
- Hussain, Z., Al-Zahrani, B., Khan, M., and Shabbir, J. On Using Negative Binomial Distribution as a Randomization Device in Sensitive Surveys. Communication in Statistics Simulation and Computation. Accepted for publication (21-Jul-2014).
- Khan, M. Shabbir, J. (2014). A General Class of Estimators for Finite Population Mean in the Presence of Non-response when using the Second Raw Moments. VFAST Transactions on Mathematics. Volume (2) 19-36.
- Khan, M., Shabbir, J., Hussain, Z., and Al-Zahrani, B. A Class of Estimators for Finite Population Mean in Double Sampling under Non-Response Using Fractional Raw Moments. Journal of Applied Mathematics. Volume (2014), 11 pages
- Khan, M. Shabbir, J. (2013). Some improved ratio, product, and regression estimators of finite population mean when using minimum and maximum values. The Scientific World Journal. Volume (2013), 7 pages.