- Khan, M & Olivier, J. (2019) Regression to the mean for the bivariate binomial distribution. Statistics in Medicine, 38, 2391-2412.
- Khan, M & Olivier, J. (2018). Quantifying regression to the mean in Poisson process. Statistics in Medicine, 37, 3832-3848.
- Ali, S. Khan, M & Shabbir, J. (2018). Using extreme values and fractional raw moments for mean estimation in stratified random sampling. Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 47:2, 383 – 402.
- Haq, A. Khan, M & Hussain, Z. (2016). A new estimator of finite population mean based on the dual use of the auxiliary information. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 46:9, 4425-4436.
- Hussain, Z. Shabbir, J. Pervez, Z. Shah, SF & Khan, M. (2017). Generalized geometric distribution of order k: A flexible choice to randomize the response. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 46:6, 4708 4721.
- Hussain, Z. Al-Zahrani, B. Shabbir, J & Khan, M. (2014). On Using Negative Binomial Distribution as a Randomization Device in Sensitive Surveys. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 45:10, 3584-3596.
- Khan, M & Shabbir, J. (2014). A General Class of Estimators for Finite Population Mean in the Presence of Non-response when using the Second Raw Moments. VFAST Transactions on Mathematics. 2, 19-36.
- Khan, M. Shabbir, J. Hussain, Z & Al-Zahrani, B. (2014). A Class of Estimators for Finite Population Mean in Double Sampling under Nonresponse Using Fractional Raw Moments. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2014, 11 pages.
- Khan, M & Shabbir, J. (2013). Some Improved Ratio, Product, and Regression Estimators of Finite Population Mean When Using Minimum and Maximum Values. The Scientific World Journal. 2013, 7 pages.