1. Brand Management
2. Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Consumer Behavior
4. Business Ethics
5. Green Marketing
Key Publications (2019-2023)
1. Sarwar, H., Ishaq, M. I., Amin, A., & Ahmed, R. (2020). Ethical leadership, work engagement, employees’ well-being, and performance: a cross-cultural comparison. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 28(12), 2008-2026.
2. Haj-Salem, N., Ishaq, M. I., & Raza, A. (2022). How anticipated pride and guilt influence green consumption in the Middle East: The moderating role of environmental consciousness. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 68, 103062.
3. Aftab, J., Veneziani, M., Sarwar, H., & Ishaq, M. I. (2022). Organizational ambidexterity, firm performance, and sustainable development: Mediating role of entrepreneurial orientation in Pakistani SMEs. Journal of Cleaner Production, 367, 132956.
4. Ishaq, M. I., & Di Maria, E. (2020). Sustainability countenance in brand equity: A critical review and future research directions. Journal of Brand Management, 27(1), 15-34.
5. Sheeraz, M. I., Ahmad, U. N. U., Ishaq, M. I., & Nor, K. M. (2020). Moderating role of leader-member exchange between the relationship of organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences (PJCSS), 14(3), 635-660.
6. Sheeraz, M. I., Ungku Ahmad, U. N., Ishaq, M. I., Sarfraz, M., & Md. Nor, K. (2021). The research on organizational justice in Scopus indexed journals: a bibliometric analysis of seven decades. Frontiers in psychology, 12, 647845.
7. Aftab, J., Sarwar, H., Kiran, A., Qureshi, M. I., Ishaq, M. I., Ambreen, S., & Kayani, A. J. (2022). Ethical leadership, workplace spirituality, and job satisfaction: moderating role of self-efficacy. International Journal of Emerging Markets, (ahead-of-print).
8. Shafqat, T., Ishaq, M. I., & Ahmed, A. (2023). Fashion consumption using minimalism: Exploring the relationship of consumer well-being and social connectedness. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 71, 103215.
9. Shafqat, T., Ishaq, M. I., & Ahmed, A. (2023). Fashion consumption using minimalism: Exploring the relationship of consumer well-being and social connectedness. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 71, 103215.
10. Ishaq, M. I. (2021). Multidimensional green brand equity: A cross-cultural scale development and validation study. International Journal of Market Research, 63(5), 560-575.
11. Sarwar, H., Aftab, J., Ishaq, M. I., & Atif, M. (2022). Achieving business competitiveness through corporate social responsibility and dyanmic capabilities: An empirical evidence from emerging economy. Journal of Cleaner Production, 135820.
12. Aftab, J., Veneziani, M., Sarwar, H., & Ishaq, M. I. (2022). Entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance in SMEs: the mediating role of entrepreneurial competencies and moderating role of environmental dynamism. International Journal of Emerging Markets, (ahead-of-print).
13. Salem, N. H., Ishaq, M. I., Yaqoob, S., Raza, A., & Zia, H. (2022). Employee engagement, innovative work behaviour, and employee wellbeing: Do workplace spirituality and individual spirituality matter?. Business Ethics, the Environment & Responsibility.
14. Aftab, J., Veneziani, M., Sarwar, H., & Ishaq, M. I. (2022). Entrepreneurial orientation, entrepreneurial competencies, innovation, and performances in SMEs of Pakistan: Moderating role of social ties. Business Ethics, the Environment & Responsibility, 31(2), 419-437.
15. Raza, A., Ishaq, M. I., Zia, H., ur-Rehman, Z., & Ahmad, R. (2022). Technostressors and service employees outcomes: a longitudinal study. The Service Industries Journal, 1-24.
16. Franzoni, S., Sarwar, H., & Ishaq, M. I. (2021). The Mediating Role of HRM in the Relationship between CSR and Performance in the Hospitality Industry. Sustainability, 13(24), 13699.
17. Ishaq, M. I., Sarwar, H., Ansari, A. A., & Siddiqi, R. A. (2022). The red and green signals for industrial salesforce: testing an integrated framework. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing.
18. Ishaq, M. I., Sarwar, H., & Ahmed, R. (2021). “A healthy outside starts from the inside”: A matter of sustainable consumption behavior in Italy and Pakistan. Business Ethics, the Environment & Responsibility, 30, 61-86.
19. Aftab, J., Sarwar, H., Abid, N., Ishaq, M. I., Kiran, A., & Aftab, F. (2022). The Nexus of Management Innovation, Performance Management, and Organizational Performance in the Pakistani Construction Industry. Central European Management Journal, 30(4), 2-26.
20. Ashraf, H. A., Ishaq, M. I., & Khan, M. M. (2021). EFQM enablers and business performance relationship: Examining mediating role of organizational learning culture in Pakistani textile sector. Research Journal of Textile and Apparel, 25(4), 431-443.
21. Ishaq, M. I., Di Maria, E., & Qaiser Danish, R. (2022). Analyzing antecedents and consequences of multidimensional green brand equity: 多维绿色品牌资产的前置因素和后向结果研究. The Service Industries Journal, 42(5-6), 453-479.
22. Nawaz, M. R., Ishaq, M. I., Ahmad, R., Faisal, M., & Raza, A. (2022). Team diversity, conflict, and trust: Evidence from the health sector. Frontiers in Psychology, 13.
International Conference on Business Administration organized by Institute of Business Administration, University of the Punjab, Pakistan on 11/6/2021 - 12/6/2021
7th International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business Management organized by University of Central Punjab, on 22/11/2021 - 23/11/2021
2nd International Conference on Business & Commerce organized by Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab, Pakistan on 26/11/2021 - 27/11/2021
XXI IGWT Symposium on Sustainability organized by Roma Tre University, Italy on 20th – 25th September 2018
21st Annual International Conference on Enterprise and Competitive Environment organized by Mendel University of Brno, Czech Republic on March 22nd – 23rd , 2018.
International Conference on Management Research (ICMR – 2017), organized by Superior University, Pakistan on November 9 – 10, 2017
International Conference Economics and Management Sciences, by COMSATS Abbotabad Campus on December 4 – 6, 2013.
International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Business Acceleration Program organized by MIT Enterprise Forum Pakistan & Business Support Fund on December17-18, 2012.
International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business Management organized by University of Central Punjab on July 4-5, 2012.
International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management organized by Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) at Islamabad on May 18 – 19, 2012.
International Conference on Management, Business Ethics and Economics (ICMBEE) organized by COMSATS University at PC Lahore on Dec, 28-29, 2011.
Funded project titled "Sustainable Tourism, Economic Performance, and Social Development: Addressing Key Facets of U.N. Sustainable Development Goals in Tourism Industry of Pakistan" won as Principal Investigator from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan under NRPU Program. Funding - 4.2 Million PKR