Mr. Usman Yousaf joined Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences on 22/02/2012. His research interests are
Green Marketing, Sustainability Research, Pro-Environmental Consumer Behavior.
1. Yousaf, U., Shamim, A. Siddiqi, H., and Raina, M. (2015) "Studying the influence of entrepreneurial attributes, subjective norms and perceived desirability on entrepreneurial intentions", Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, Vol. 7 Iss: 1, pp.23 - 34 (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/jeee).
2. Hayat, S., Yousaf, U. and Zeeshan, S.M. (2015), “Consumer’s buying behaviour towards Danish products in Pakistan”, Int. J. Islamic Marketing and Branding, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 81-96
3. M. Altaf, A. Shamim, Yousaf, U. and Z. Ghazali. (2013), “Customer Relationship Satisfaction and Relationship Improvement: Key Determinants of Customer Loyalty”, International Journal of Marketing Principles and Practices, Volume 3, Issue 2(4), pp. 6-12
4. Yousaf, U., Yousaf J., Altaf M. andBagram M.M. (2013), “Studying customer loyalty at Daewoo expressbus service in Pakistan”, Scientific Journal of Logistics, Volume 9, Issue 3(2),145-152.
5. Yousaf, U., Altaf M., Rani, Z., and Alam, M. (2013), “Improving Entrepreneurial Marketing Learning: A Study of Business Graduates, Pakistan”, Journal of Women’s Entrepreneurship and Education, No. 1-2, 74-89.
6. Yousaf, U., Altaf M, Mehmood, M., and Hussain H. (2012), “Employing Decentring to Assess Quality of Services and Its Contribution towards Satisfaction”,Management and Marketing Journal, vol. X, Issue (1), pp. 69-78.
7. Yousaf, U., Altaf, M., Sarwar, N., and Shah, S.A.H. (2012), “Hesitancy towards online shopping, A study of Pakistani consumers”, Management & Marketing Journal, Vol. 10 Issue 2, pp. 273-284.
8. Yousaf, U. (2010),“Using SERVQUAL to Measure Services Quality Dimensions of Mobile Network Operators; Perceptions of Cellular Services Subscribers”, The Journal of Commerce, Hailey College of Commerce, Vol. 1 No.1, pp. 22-30.
1. Naeem, U., Yousaf, U., Shamim, A. and Shahid, H.“Consumer Attitudes towards Green Products; A Study of Pakistani Consumers”, Foundation University Business Research Conference, Rawalpindi, 14th March, 2015
2. Yousaf, U.,Adil, R. andShamim, A.“Studying the Influence of Firm’s Ethical Behavior on Consumer’s Purchase Decisions”, Foundation University Business Research Conference, Rawalpindi, 14th March, 2015
3. Yousaf, U., Nadeem, M., Junaid, M. and Basit, A.“Studying advertisement skepticism towards T.V and print advertising; Case Study of Mobile Network Operators and Consumer Banks”, Foundation University Business Research Conference, Rawalpindi, 14th March, 2015
4. Younas, M., Yousaf, U., Khan, I., Tariq, M. and Shamim, A. “Factors affecting Green Purchase Behavior; A Study of Pakistani Youth Segment”, NUML 2nd ICCBM 10th - 11th December, 2014
5. Yousaf, U.,Hanif, S. and Khalil, M.“Organizational Citizenship Behavior in University of Sargodha; Sargodha”,1stInternational Conference on Business and Management, University of Management and Technology, Lahore, 28 - 29, March, 2011
6. Yousaf, U., Ilyas, H., and Bhatti, A. M., “Purchases of Fair & Lovely in Pakistan & the impact of Country of Origin on its consumers’ purchase intentions”, 4th ABRC, International Islamic University, Islamabad, 28th and 29th October, 2011.
7. Yousaf, U., and Babar, A., “Service Quality in Higher Education; A Quantitative Analysis of Student’s Perceptions in A Business School”, 3rd ABRC, International Islamic University, Islamabad, November, 2010