Muhammad, Malik and Muhammad Jamil (2019). "Intergenerational mobility in educational attainments" The Pakistan Development Review, 58(3) [Acceptance Letter Received]
Jamil, Muhammad, Maria Hakim and Rizwan Ahmed Satti (2018). "Fuel demand elasticities in Pakistan: An analysis based on Household Integrated Economic Survey (HIES)" NUML International Journal of Business & Management, 13(2), 76-89
Jamil, Muhammad, Ghulam Mustafa and Muhammad Ilyas (2018). "Impact of school infrastructure and pedagogical materials on its academic performance: A case study of public schools in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa" FWU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 12(1), 42-55. http://sbbwu.edu.pk/jounal/
Mustafa, Ghulam and Muhammad Jamil (2018) “Testing governance – productivity Nexus for emerging Asian Countries” The Lahore Journal of Economics, Vol. 23(1), 143-169 http://www.lahoreschoolofeconomics.edu.pk/EconomicsJournal/Journals/Volume%2023
- Jamil, Muhammad, Rizwan Ahmed Satti and Musarat Sultana (2017). “Impact of Trade Agreements on Exports: A Cross Country Analysis of selected SAARC Countries” Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 25(2), 105-126.
- Shah, Asad Abbas, Muhammad Jamil and Masroor Shah (2017) “Connotation among Structure, Conduct and Performance: A Panel Data Analysis of selected financial firms in Pakistan” NICE Research Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 10(2), 78-101.
- Muhammad, Malik, and Muhammad Jamil (2017) “Intergenerational Mobility in Occupational Status” Forman Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 13, 135-159 http://www.fccollege.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/7.Intergenerational-Mobility-in-Occupational-Status.pdf
- Bibi, Fatima, Tahir Mahmood, Muhammad Jamil and Eatzaz Ahmad (2016) “The Effect of Price Level on Output Per Worker: Evidence from Asian Developing Countries” FWU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 10(2), [Acceptance Letter Received]
- Ali, Muhammad and Muhammad Jamil (2015) “Determinants of Productivity and Efficiency of Wheat Growers in Faisalabad” Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan [Acceptance Letter Received]
- Jamil, Muhammad and Sumbal Majeed (2015) “Relationship between Real and Nominal Uncertainty in Pakistan: Analysis based on Bivariate GARCH BEKK Approach” Forman Journal of Economic Studies
- Jamil, Muhammad and Sahar Khan (2014) “Does the International Fisher Effect Theory Hold For Pakistan? A Cointegration Analysis” Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Vol. 32
- Jamil, Muhammad and Rani Saima Noreen (2013) “Determinants of Export Demand of Textile and Leather Industries of Pakistan” Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Vol. 31, pp: 29-37
- Jamil, Muhammad, Erich W. Streissler and Robert M. Kunst (2012) “Exchange Rate Volatility and its impact on Industrial Production, before and after the introduction of common currency in Europe" Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Vol. 2:2 pp: 85-109 (pdf) www.econjournals.com/index.php/ijefi/article/download/93/pdf
- Azid, Toseef, Naeem Khaliq and Muhammad Jamil (2006) “Sectoral Volatility, Development and Governance: A case study of Pakistan” The Pakistan Development Review, Vol. 45:4 pp: 797-817 (pdf)
- Azid, Toseef, Muhammad Jamil and Aneela Kousar (2005) “Impact of Exchange rate and its volatility on growth and economic performance of Pakistan” The Pakistan Development Review, Vol. 44:4 pp: 749-775 (pdf)
Research Papers in Review: