1. Mehmand Khan, Jahangeer Patujo, Iram Mushtaq, Ayesha Ishtiaq, Muhammad Nawaz Tahir, Shabana Bibi, Muhammad Saad Khan, Naimat Ullah, Ghazala Mustafa, Bushra Mirza, Amin Badshah, Iram Murtaza. Anti-diabetic potential, crystal structure, molecular docking, DFT, and optical-electrochemical Studies of new Dimethyl and Diethyl Carbamoyl-N, N’-disubstituted based thioureas. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1253, 132207.
2. Sana Rasheed, Shujaul Mulk Khan, Zeeshan Ahmad, Ghazala Mustafa, Zahoor Ul Haq, Lubna Ansari, Tahira Jatt. Ecological assessment and indicator species analyses of the Cholistan desert using multivariate statistical tools. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 2022,
3. Xueqin Wang, Jiaqi Chen, Haofu Ni, Ghazala Mustafa, Yuling Yang, Qi Wang, Hongwei Fu, Lin Zhang, Bingxian Yang. Use Chou’s 5-steps rule to identify protein post-translational modification and its linkage to secondary metabolism during the floral development of Lonicera japonica Thunb. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 2021, 167, 1035-1048.
4. Ghazala Mustafa and Setsuko Komatsu. Plant proteomic research for improvement of food crop under stresses: a review. Molecular Omics, 2021, 17, 860-880.
5. Murtaza Hasan, Huma Gulzar, Ayesha Zafar, Ain ul Haq, Ghazala Mustafa, Tuba Tariq, Asma Khalid, Asif Mahmmod, Xugang Shu, Nasir Mahmood. Multiplexing surface anchored functionalized iron carbide nanoparticle: A low molecular weight proteome responsive nano-tracer. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2021, 203, 111746.
6. Murtaza Hasan, Kinza Mehmood, Ghazala Mustafa†, Ayesha Zafar, Tuba Tariq, Shahbaz Gul Hassan, Suraj Loomba, Muhamamd Zia, Abeer Mazher, Nasir Mahmood, Xugang Shu. Phytotoxic evaluation of phytosynthesized silver nanoparticles on lettuce. Coatings, 2021, 11, 225.
7. Shabana Bibi, Ayesha Sarfraz, Ghazala Mustafa, Zeeshan Ahmed, Muhammad Aurang Zeb, Yuan-Bing Wang, Tahir khan, Muhammad Saad Khan, Mohammad Amjad Kamal, and Hong Yu. The impact of traditional plants and their secondary metabolites in the discovery of COVID-19 treatment. Current Pharmaceutical design. 2021, 27(9):1123-1143.
8. Murtaza Hasan, Mahrukh Altaf, Ayesha Zafar, Zeeshan Ali, Tauseef Munawar, Muhammad Saqib Saif, Faisal Iqbal, Muhammad Waqas Khan, Ghazala Mustafa, Asif Mahmood, Nasir Mahmood, Xugang Shu. Bioinspired synthesis of zinc oxide Nano-flowers: A surface enhanced antibacterial and harvesting efficiency. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2021, 119, 111280.
9. Murtaza Hasan, Saira Rafique, Ayesha Zafar, Suraj Loomba, Rida Khan, Shahbaz Gul Hassan, Muhammad Waqas Khan, Sadaf Zahra, Muhammad Zia, Ghazala Mustafa, Xugang Shu, Zahid Ihsan, Nasir Mahmood. Physiological and anti-oxidative response of biologically and chemically synthesized iron oxide: Zea mays a case study. Heliyon 6 (2020) e04595.
10. Zahoor-ul- Haq, Shuja ul Mulk Khan, Zeeshan Ahmad, Abdullah, S. A. Shah, Ghazala Mustafa, A. Razzaq, F. Manan, A. Ullah and M. Hussain. An evaluation of conservation status and ecological zonation of alnus nitida; a monophyletic species of the Sino Japanese region. The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 30(5): 2020, Page: 1224-1235.
11. Ghazala Mustafa†, Murtaza Hasan, Hisateru Yamaguchi, Keisuke Hitachi, Kunihiro Tsuchida, and Setsuko Komatsu. A comparative proteomic analysis of engineered and bio synthesized silver nanoparticles on soybean seedlings. Journal of Proteomics, 224, 103833, 2020.
12. Takuya Hashimoto*, Ghazala Mustafa*, Takumi Nishiuchi, and Setsuko Komatsu. Comparative analysis of the effect of inorganic and organic chemicals with silver nanoparticles on soybean under flooding stress. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020, 21, 1300.
13. Ayesha Zafar, Maryam Jabbar, Yasmeen Manzoor, Huma Gulzar, Shahzad Gul Hassan, Muniba Anum Nazir, Ain-ul-Haq, Ghazala Mustafa, Romana Sahar, Aqeel Masood, Ahtesham Iqbal, Mulazim Hussain, Murtaza Hasan. Quantifying serum derived differential expressed and low molecular weight protein in breast cancer patients. Protein and Peptide Letters, 2020, 27(7):658-673.
14. Murtaza Hasan, Ghazala Mustafa, Javed Iqbal, Muhammad Ashfaq and Nasir Mahmood .Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of HeLa Cells in Response to Biocompatible Fe2C@C Nanoparticles: 16O/18O-Labeled & HPLC-ESI-Orbit-Trap Profiling Approach. Toxicology Research, 2018, 7, 84-92.
15. Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Nanoparticles mediated soybean response mechanism at morphological, physiological, and proteomic level. Current Proteomics, 2017, 14, 1-10.
16. Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Insights into the response of soybean mitochondrial proteins initiated by varying sizes of aluminum oxide nanoparticles under flooding stress. Journal of Proteome Research, 2016, 15 (12):4464-4475.
17. Ghazala Mustafa, Katsumi Sakata, Setsuko Komatsu. Proteomic analysis of soybean root exposed to varying sizes of silver nanoparticles under flooding stress. Journal of Proteomics, 2016; 148: 113-125.
18. Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Toxicity of heavy metals and metal containing nanoparticles to plants. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Proteins and Proteomics, 2016, 1864(8), 932-944.
19. Farhat Yasmeen, Naveed Iqbal Raja, Ghazala Mustafa, Katsumi Sakata, Setsuko Komatsu. Quantitative proteomic analysis of post flooding recovery in soybean root exposed to aluminum oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Proteomics, 2016; 143:136-150.
20. Zahed Hossain, Ghazala Mustafa, Katsumi Sakata, Setsuko Komatsu. Insights into the proteomic response of soybean towards Al2O3, ZnO, and Ag nanoparticles stress. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016; 304:291-305.
21. Zahed Hossain, Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Plant response to nanoparticle stress. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2015; 16:26644-26653.
22. Ghazala Mustafa, Katsumi Sakata, Setsuko Komatsu. Proteomic analysis of the effect of aluminum oxide nanoparticles on soybean root under flooding stress. Journal of Proteomics, 2015; 128:280-297.
23. Ghazala Mustafa, Katsumi Sakata, Zahed Hossain, Setsuko Komatsu. Proteomic study on the effects of silver nanoparticles on soybean under flooding stress. Journal of Proteomics, 2015; 122:100-118.
24. Farzad Banaei-Asl, Ali Bandehagh, Ebrahim Dorani, Davod Farajzadeh, Katsumi Sakata, Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Proteomic analysis of canola root inoculated with bacteria under salt stress. Journal of Proteomics, 2015;124:88-111.
25. Ghazala Mustafa, Setsuko Komatsu. Quantitative proteomics reveals the effect of protein glycosylation in soybean root under flooding stress. Frontiers in Plant Science, 2014; 627:1-14.
26. Sunbal Khalil Chaudhari, Muhammad Arshad, Ghazala Mustafa, Sammer Fatima and Muhammad Shoaib Amjad. Foliar epidermal anatomy of grasses from Thal desert, district Khushab, Pakistan. International Journal of Bioscience, 2014; 4(8):62-70.
27. Ejaz Ahmad, Muhammad Arshad, Abdul Saboor, Rahmatullah Qureshi, Ghazala Mustafa, Shumaila Sadiq, Sunbal Khalil Chaudhari. Ethnobotanical appraisal and medicinal use of plants in Patriata, New Murree: Evidence from Pakistan. BMC Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine, 2013;9-13.
28. Sunbal Khalil Chaudhari, Muhammad Arshad, Ejaz Ahmad, Ghazala Mustafa, Sammer Fatima, Shamim Akhtar and Muhammad Shoaib Amjad. Ethnobotanical evaluation of grasses from Thal desert, Pakistan. Arch. Des Sci. 2013;66(5):248-255.
29. Muhammad Shoaib Amjad, Muhammad Arshad, Sunbal Khalil Chaudhari, Ghazala Mustafa. Altitudinal variation in plant species diversity and its components at Kotli Hills, Azad Kashmir. Arch. Des Sci. 2013;66(5):614-621.
1. COMCEC-COMSTECH Training; New Breeding Technologies for Food and Nutritional Security. November 30th- December 2nd, 2021. Held at COMSTECH Secretariat, Islamabad.
2. Webinar on “Proteomics: The role of bioinformatic” presented by Dr. Juan A. Vizcaino and Dr. Oliver M Crook, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) October 8th, 2021.
3. The 9th World Sustainability Forum, 13-15th September, 2021 organized by SciForum, MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. (Online)
4. 9th YPIC webinar "Octopus: the new primary research record". 17th September, 2021 presented by Dr. Alexandra Freeman. Organized by Young Proteomics Investigator Club, European Proteomics Association.
5. Asia Oceania Regional Animal Biotech Virtual Workshop “The Science, the Opportunities and Regulation of Animal Biotechnology: Genetic Engineering ang Genome Engineering” August 31 to September 1, 2021, Manila, Singapore.
6. Webinar on “Proteomics: The role of structural proteomics” presented by Dr. Mark Skehel and Dr. Francis O’Reilly, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) August 6th, 2021.
7. Webinar on “Proteomics: The role of chemical proteomics” presented by Dr. Ilaria Piazza and Patrick R.A. Zanon, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) June 18th, 2021.
8. Webinar on “Proteomics: the role of micro-flow MS” presented by Prof. Bernhard Kuster and Prof. Ian Wilson, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) April 9th, 2021.
9. Webinar on “Proteomics: Single-cell proteomics” presented by Dr. Chris Tape, Dr. Ryan Kelly, and Dr. Edward Emmot, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) March 5th, 2021.
10. Webinar on “Proteomics: the role of post-translational modification” presented by Dr. özge Karayel, and Simone Di Sanzo, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) February 5th, 2021.
11. Webinar on “Proteomics: protein-protein interactions” presented by Dr. Isabell Bludau, and Dr. Andreas Damianou, organized by London Proteomics Discussion Group (LPDG) December 4th, 2020.
12. Webinar on “Education and Learning in Pandemic Times” TWAS Central & South Asia Regional Partner (TWAS-CASAREP) November 24-26, 2020.
13. 1st International symposium (Virtual) on “Current trends and future perspectives in botanical research”. Okara University, Okara November 10, 2020.
14. 4th International conference (Virtual) on “Integrative multidisciplinary nanomedicine: a game changing strategy for emerging infectious disease. Pharmacy Department, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, October 10, 2020
15. International seminar on “Fate of GM-food derived DNA in the human body” Department of Botany, The University of Lahore Sargodha Campus, June 19, 2020.
16. “Behind the scene of the drug-target interaction: mass spectrometry” organized by the Biomolecular Mass Spectrometry group of Chiesi Farmaceutici and Italian Mass Spectrometry Society (IMaSS) July 24, 2020.
17. Seminar: "Methods to interrogate the spatial proteomics" by Kathryn Lilley organized by Italian Mass Spectrometry Society (IMaSS). July 17, 2020.
18. Webinar on “Data analysis” by Dr. Pietro Franceschi organized by Italian Mass Spectrometry Society (IMaSS). April 20, 2020.
19. 1st international conference on “Recent updates in Biotechnology”. Department of Biotechnology, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan held at Allama Iqbal University, Islamabad October 16-18, 2019
20. Curriculum Orientation workshop on “Botany”. November 26-28, 2018. HEC Regional Center Lahore, Pakistan.
21. Seminar on getting paper accepted in high impact journals. September 28, 2018.
22. Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics 2018 (MSP2018). May 15-18, 2018, Osaka, Japan.
23. 4th Conference of the Asia Oceania Agricultural Proteomics Organization (AOAPO). August 15-17, 2017, KLTC, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.
24. BMB 2015 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology conference. December 01-04, 2015. Kobe Port Island, Kobe, Japan.
25. 7th international symposium on frontiers in agricultural proteome research and 2nd Asia Oceania Agricultural Proteomics Organization (AOAPO). September 23-24, 2015. Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea.
26. 37th annual meeting of the Molecular Biology Society of Japan. November 25-27, 2014. Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan.
27. 12th annual meeting of the JHUPO. July 17-18, 2014. Tsukuba International Congress Centre, Tsukuba, Japan.
28. 2nd HEC/UAAR Workshop on Real Time PCR . September 4-07, 2012. PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi.
29. 12th National and 3rd International Conference of Botany (ICB-2012), Sep. 1-3, 2012. Quaid‐i‐Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
30. SAARC regional conference on “New Frontiers in Agricultural Genomics and Biotechnology”. June 5-7 2012. NIGAB, NARC. Islamabad.
31. International Bioenergy Conference, April 18-20, 2012. Held at UIBB, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
32. International workshop on Applications of Modern Biotechnology in Muslim Countries-Specific issues and Challenges, February 27-29, 2012. Held at COMSTECH Secretariat, Islamabad.
33. National Science conference, Roadmap of Cutting Edge Technologies, January 10-12, 2012. Held at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi.
34. One day Workshop on Young Researchers Skill Development, November, 26, 2011, NUST, Islamabad.
35. 1st Training Course on "Biochemical and Molecular Techniques in Plant Breeding", September 12-23, 2011. Marker Assisted Plant Breeding Group, Plant Breeding and Genetics Division, Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB), Faisalabad.
36. 2nd workshop of Bioinformatics, 25th July, 2011, held at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad. Pakistan.
37. National Symposium of Biodiversity of Pakistan, July 7-9, 2011. At Margalla Hotel, Islamabad, Pakistan.