Genetic diversity of pathogens
Application of green nano-particles for disease control
Expression profiling of defense-related genes
Transgenic research for disease control
- Alam T, Munis MFH. 2019. Alternaria alternata causing leaf and fruit spot of olive in Pakistan. Plant Disease, https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-08-18-1448-PDN. IF = 3.583
- Mazhar Rafique, Ibrahim Ortas, Muhammad Rizwan, Hassan Javed Chaudhary, Ali Raza Gurmani, Muhammad Farooq Hussain Munis. 2019. Residual effects of biochar and phosphorus on growth and nutrient accumulation by maize (Zea mays L.) amended with microbes in texturally different soils. Chemosphere, DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124710. IF = 5.108
- Saqib S, Zaman W, Ullah F, Majeed I, Ayaz A, Munis MFH. 2019. Organometallic assembling of chitosan‐Iron oxide nanoparticles with their antifungal evaluation against Rhizopus oryzae. Applied Organometallic Chemistry. https://doi.org/10.1002/aoc.5190. IF = 3.259
- Amna, Ud Din B, Sarfraz S, Xia Y, Kamran MA, Javed MT, Sultan T, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2019. Mechanistic elucidation of germination potential and growth of wheat inoculated with exopolysaccharide and ACC- deaminase producing Bacillus strains under induced salinity stress. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2019.109466. IF = 4.527
- Liaquat F, Munis MFH, Arif S, Liu Q. 2019. Presence of Aspergillus tubingensis causing leaf spot disease of Hellebores species in Shanghai, China. Plant Disease, https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-07-18-1226-PDN. IF = 3.583
- Arif S, Munis MFH, Liaquat F, Shah IH, Zhang Y. 2019. Leaf rot caused by Rhizopus oryzae on pak choy (Brassica campestris ssp. chinensis) in China. Phytopathologia Mediterranea 58(1): 213-217. IF = 1.974
- Saqib S, Munis MFH, Zaman W, Ullah F, Shah SN, Ayaz A, Farooq M, Bahadur S. 2019. Synthesis, characterization and use of iron oxide nano particles for antibacterial activity. Microscopy research and technique. doi: 10.1002/jemt.23182. IF = 1.087
- Liaquat F, Liu Q, Arif S, Shah IH, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2019. First report of brown rot caused by Rhizopus arrhizus on tomato in Pakistan. Journal of Plant Pathology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42161-019-00320-8. IF = 0.818.
- Sani SGAS, PL Chang, A Zubair, N Carrasquilla-Garcia, M Cordeiro, RV Penmetsa, MFH Munis, SV Nuzhdin, DR Cook, EJ von Wettberg. 2018. Genetic diversity, population structure and genetic correlation with climatic variation in Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) landraces from Pakistan. Plant Genome, 123:149-159. IF = 4.042
- Manghwar H, Hussain A, Ullah A, Gul S, Ali M, Shaban M, SaniSGAS, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2018. Expression analysis of defense related genes in wheat and maize against Bipolaris sorokiniana. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology, IF = 1.678.
11. Munis MFH, Shicheng X, Hakim, Chaudhary HJ, Masood S, Farooq ABU. 2018. Diagnosis of Fusarium graminearum in soil and plant samples of Wheat by real-time PCR. Romanian Biotechnological Letters, 23:14035-42. IF = 0.59
12. Hakim, Ullah A, Hussain A, Shaban M, Khan AH, Alariqi M, Gul S, Jun Z, Lin S, Li J, Jin S, Munis MFH 2018. Osmotin: A plant defense tool against biotic and abiotic stresses. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 123:149-159. IF = 3.404
13. Arif S, Liaquat F, Khizar M, Shah IH, Inam W, Chaudhary HJ, Farooq ABU, Munis MFH. 2017. First report of Rhizopus oryzaecausing fruit rot of yellow oleander in Pakistan. Canadian Journal of Plant Pathology, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07060661.2017. 1363819IF = 0.846
14. Gillani RA, Shenaz N, Matloob S, Haq F, Ngah WSW, Nasim W, Munis MFH, Rehman A, Chaudhary HJ. 2017. Biosorption of Cr (III) and Pb (II) by endophytic Agrobacterium tumefaciens 12b3: equilibrium and kinetic studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, 67: 206-214. IF = 1.234
15. Ali B, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2017. Influence of endophytic Bacillus pumilus and EDTA on the phyto-extraction of Cu from soil by using Cicer arietinum. International Journal of Phytoremediation. 19(1):14-22. IF = 2.237
16. Liaquat F, Arif S, Ashraf M, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH, Farooq ABU. 2016. Aspergillus niger causes fruit rot of lemon and grapefruit in Pakistan. Plant Disease, http://dx.doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-02-16-0199-PDN. IF = 3.583
17. Liaquat F, Arif S, Khan AR, Shah IH, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2016. First report of Fusarium rot caused by Fusarium oxysporum on grapefruit in Pakistan. Journal of Plant Pathology, http://dx.doi.org/10.4454/JPP.V98I3.069. IF = 0.818.
18. Masood S, Iqbal M, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2016. Subcellular compartmentation of sugars in wheat leaves under the influence of salinity and boron toxicity. Journal of Plant Nutrition, DOI: 10.1080/15435075.20015.1088855. IF = 0.753
19. Wajid N, , , , , , Correlation studies on nitrogen for sunflower crop across the agroclimatic variability. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 4:3658-3670. IF = 2.914
20. Gilani RA, Rafique M, Rehman A, Munis MFH, Rehman SU, Chaudhary HJ. 2016. Biodegradation of chlorpyrifos by bacterial genus Pseudomonas. J. Basic Microbiol. 56(2):105-119. IF = 1.76
21. Sirajuddin, Khan A, Ali L, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH, Bano A, Masood S. 2016. Bacillus pumilus alleviates boron toxicity in tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum L.) due to enhanced antioxidant enzymatic activity. Sci. Hort. 200:178-185. IF = 1.961
22. Muhammad N, Hakim, Quraishi UM, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2016. Indole-3-Acetic acid induces biochemical and physiological changes in Wheat under drought stress conditions. Philipp. Agric. Sci. 99(1):19-24. IF = 0.298
23. Ziaf K, Munis MFH, Zhang X, Li J, Zhang J, Ye Z. 2016. Characterization of ERD15 gene from cultivated tomato (Solanum lycopersicum). Pak. J. Agri. Sci. 53(1): 27-33. IF = 0.618
24. Kamran MA, Eqani SAMAS, Bibi S, Xu R, Amna, Munis MFH, Katsoyiannis A, Bokhari H, Chaudhary HJ. 2016. Bioaccumulation of nickel by E. sativa and role of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPRs) under nickel stress. Ecotoxico. Environ. Saf. 126: 256-263. IF = 4.527
25. Haq F, Ali H, Shuaib M, Badshah M, Hassan SW, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2016. Recent progresses in bioethanol production from lignocellulosic materials. Int. J. Green Energy. DOI:10.1080/15435075.2015.1088855. IF = 1.171
26. Ullah A, Mushtaq H, Ali H, Munis MFH, Javed MT, Chaudhary HJ. 2015. Diazotrophs-assisted phytoremediation of heavy metals: a novel approach. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 22(4): 2505-2514. IF = 2.914
27. Kamran MA, Syed JH, Eqani SAMAS, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2015. Effect of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria inoculation on cadmium (Cd) uptake by Eruca sativa. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 22 (12): 9275-9283. IF = 2.914
28. Amna, Masood S, Syed JH, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2015. Phyto-extraction of nickel by Linum usitatissimum in association with Glomus intraradices. Int. J. Phytoremediation. 17 (10): 981-987. IF = 2.237
29. Amna, Ali N, Masood S, Mukhtar T, Kamran MA, Rafique M, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2015. Differential effects of cadmium and chromium on growth, photosynthetic activity, and metal uptake of Linum usitatissimum in association with Glomus intraradices. Environ. Monit. Assess. 187(6):45-57. IF = 1.959
30. Ullah Yang X.2015. Phytoremediation of heavy metals assisted by plant growth promoting (PGP) bacteria: A review. Environ. Exp. Bot. 117: 28-40. IF = 3.712, Heng , Munis , Fahad ,
31. Hakim, Naz S, Gul S, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2015. First report of Rhizopus oryzae causing fruit rot of Citrus medica L. in Pakistan. J. Plant Pathol. 97(1). IF = 0.818
32. Hakim, Naz S, Liaquat F, Gul S, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2015. Presence of Bacillus pumilus causing fruit rot of Ficus lacor in Pakistan. J. Plant Pathol. 97(3). IF = 0.818
33. Kamran MA, Mufti R, Mubariz N, Syed JH, Bano A, Javed MT, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. 2014. The potential of the flora from different regions of Pakistan in phytoremediation: a review. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 21(2): 801-812. IF = 2.914
34. Ibrahim T, Bano A, Chaudhary HJ, Imran M, Mehmood Z, Hassan SW, Muhammad N, Naqvi SAH, Munis MFH. 2014. Evaluation of different inoculation methods for the infection of Helminthosporium sativum in Wheat. Philipp. J. Crop Sci. 39: 27-33. IF = 0.135
35. Nasim W, Ahmad A, Hammad HM, Chaudhary HJ, Munis MFH. 2012. Effect of nitrogen on growth and yield of sunflower under semiarid conditions of Pakistan. Pak. J. Bot. 44(2): 639-648. IF = 0.672
36. Munis MFH, Tu L, Deng F, Tan J, Xu L, Xu S, Long L, Zhang X. 2010. A thaumatin-like protein gene involved in cotton fiber secondary cell wall development enhances resistance against Verticillium dahliae and other stresses in transgenic tobacco. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 393: 38–44. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2010.01.069. IF = 2.705
37. Munis MFH, Tu L, Ziaf K, Tan J, Deng F, Zhang X. 2010. Critical osmotic, ionic and physiological indicators of salinity tolerance in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum l.) for cultivar selection. Pak. J. Bot. 42 (3): 1685-1694. IF = 0.672
- Poster presentation in 4th Annual UC Davis Postdoctoral Research Symposium April 23rd, 2018, University of California, Davis, USA
- Participated in UC Davis Plant Science Symposium, April 16th, 2018, University of California, Davis, USA
- “Oral presentation” and “Session Chairing” in “10th Annual International Conference on Agricultural Research” 10-13 July 2017, Athens, Greece.
- Participated in “International Cotton Genome Initiative (ICGI) Research Conference” Anyang, China on July 8-11, 2008.
- Organized “12th national and 3rd international conference of Botany”, at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan on September 1-3, 2012.
- Attended three day training workshop on “Communication skills” at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan on September 19-21, 2012.
- Participated in conference entitled “Contemporary issues in biosciences” University of Wah, Pakistan on March 29, 2017.