1. Ullah I, Choe YH, Khan M, Bharti D, Shivakumar SB, Lee HJ, Shin Y, Lee SL, Park BW, Ock SA, Rho GJ. Dental pulp-derived stem cells can counterbalance peripheral nerve injury-induced oxidative stress and supraspinal neuro-inflammation in rat brain. Scientific Reports . 2018 Oct 25;8(1):15795. Doi 10.1038/s41598-0818-34151-x.
2. Shivakumar SB, Bharti D, Subbarao RB, Park JM, Son YB, Ullah I, Choe YH, Lee HJ, Park BW, Lee SL, Rho GJ. Pancreatic endocrine-like cells differentiated from human umbilical cord Wharton’s jelly mesenchymal stem cells using small molecules. J Cell physiol. 2018 Oct 21. Doi: 10.1002/jcp.27184.
3. Jang S, Kang YH, Ullah I, Shivakumar SB, Rho GJ, Cho YC, Park BW. Cholinergic Nerve Differentiation of Mesenchymal stem cells derived from Long-term cryopreserved human dental pulp in vitro and analysis of their motor nerve regeneration potential in vivo. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Aug 1717; (19(8). Doi: 10.3390/ijms19082434
4. Subbarao RB, Shivakumar SB, Choe YH, Son YB, Lee HJ, Ullah I, Jang SJ, Ock SA, Rho GJ. CD105+ porcine endometrial stromal mesenchymal stem cells possess differentiation potential toward cardiomyocyte-Like cells and insulin-producing B cell-like in vitro. Reprod Sci. 2018 Jan 1:1933719118786461. Doi: 10.1177.1933719118786461.
5. Ock SA, Oh KB, Hwang S, Yun IK, Ahn C, Chee HK, Kim H, Ullah I, Im GS, Park EW. Immune molecular profiling of whole blood drawn from a non-human primate cardiac xenograft model treated with anti-CD154 monoclonal antibodies. Xenotransplantation. 2018; e12392. doi.org/10.1111/xen.12392
6. Bharti D, Shivakumar SB, Park JK, Ullah I, Subbarao RB, Lee SL, Park JS, Park BW, Rho GJ. Comparative analysis of human Wharton’s jelly mesenchymal stem cells derived from different parts of the same umbilical cord. Cell Tissue Res, 2018; 372:51–65
7. Ock SA, Shin Y, Ullah I, Oh KB; Hwang S. Gender Based Transcriptome Expression in Induced Hepatocyte Like Cells (miHep). Transplantation. 102:S726, JUL 2018 DOI: 10.1097/01.tp.0000543705.83671.99 ISSN Print: 0041-1337
8. Ullah I, Park JM, Kang YH, Byun JH, Kim DG, Kim JH, Rho GJ, and Park BW. Transplantation of dental pulp-derived stem cells (DPSCs) or differentiated neuronal cells from DPSCs identically enhances regeneration of the injured peripheral nerve. Stem Cells and Development. 2017 Jun 28. doi: 10.1089/scd.2017.0068. [Epub ahead of print]
9. Ullah I, Kim Y, Lim M, Oh KB, Hwang S, Shin Y, Kim Y, Im GS, Hur TY, Ock SA In vitro 3-D culture demonstrates in competence in improving maintenance ability of primary hepatocytes. Animal Cells and Systems. 2017 21:5, 332-340
10. Ullah I, Subbarao RB, Kim EJ, Bharti D, Jang SJ, Park JS, et al. In vitro comparative analysis of human dental stem cells from a single donor and its neuronal differentiation potential evaluated by electrophysiology. Life sciences. 2016 Jun 1;154:39-51. PubMed PMID: 27107840.
11. Ullah I, Subbarao RB, Rho GJ. Human mesenchymal stem cells - current trends and future prospective. Bioscience reports. 2015 Apr 28;35(2). PubMed PMID: 25797907. Pubmed Central PMCID: 4413017.
12. Subbarao RB, Ullah I, Kim EJ, Jang SJ, Lee WJ, Jeon RH, et al. Characterization and evaluation of neuronal trans-differentiation with electrophysiological properties of mesenchymal stem cells isolated from porcine endometrium. International journal of molecular sciences. 2015 May 14;16(5):10934-51. PubMed PMID: 26006231. Pubmed Central PMCID: 4463684.
13. Shivakumar SB, Bharti D, Subbarao RB, Jang SJ, Park JS, Ullah I, et al. DMSO- and Serum-Free Cryopreservation of Wharton’s Jelly Tissue Isolated From Human Umbilical Cord. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 2016 Oct; 117(10):2397-412. PubMed PMID: 27038129.
14. Sung IY, Son HA, Ullah I, Bharti D, Park JM, Cho YC, Byun JH, Kang YH, Sung SJ, Kim JW, Rho GJ, Park BW. Cardiomyogenic Differentiation of Human Dental Follicle-derived Stem Cells by Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid and Their In Vivo Homing Property. International Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016; 13(11): 841-852. doi: 10.7150/ijms.16573
15. Irfanullah, Khan S, Ullah I, Nasir A, Meijer CA, Laurense-Bik M, et al. Hypomorphic MKS1 mutation in a Pakistani family with mild Joubert syndrome and atypical features: Expanding the phenotypic spectrum of MKS1-related ciliopathies. American journal of medical genetics Part A. 2016 Aug 29. PubMed PMID: 27570071.
16. Moon JY, Kim SW, Yun GM, Lee HY, Kim YD, Jeong GJ, Ullah I, Rho GJ, Jeon BG. Inhibition of cell growth and down-regulation of telomerase activity by amygdalin in human cancer cell lines. Animal Cells and Systems, 2015 Vol. 19, No. 5, 295–304, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19768354.2015.1060261
17. Khan S, Ullah I, Irfanullah, Touseef M, Basit S, Khan MN, et al. Novel homozygous mutations in the genes ARL6 and BBS10 underlying Bardet-Biedl syndrome. Gene. 2013 Feb 15;515(1):84-8. PubMed PMID: 23219996.