ø Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Abid Ali, Umer Rashidb, Tayyab-ur-Rehmanc, Naeem Ali. Prevalence of Leishmania tropica in school boys of khyber agency, FATA near Pak-Afghan border. Acta Tropica, 164 (2016) 90–94. (IF 2.5)
ø Umer Rashid, Waqas Ahmad, Syed Fahad Hassan, Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Basit Niaz, Bakhtiar Muhammad, Sameera Imdad, Muhammad Sajid 2016. Design, synthesis, antibacterial activity and docking study of some new trimethoprim derivatives. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 26 (23): 5749–5753 (IF 2.48)
ø Shahnaz G, Edagwa BJ, McMillan J, Akhtar S, Raza A, Qureshi NA, Yasinzai M, Gendelman HE 2016. Development of mannose-anchored thiolated amphotericin B nanocarriers for treatment of visceral leishmaniasis. Nanomedicine . DOI: 10.2217/nnm-2016-0325 (IF 4.88)
ø Huma Fatima, Naveeda Akhter Qureshi, Nargis Shaheen, Umer Rashid, Muhammad Faiz Qamar 2016. In vivo antiplasmodial potential of aqueous extracts of Trachyspermum ammi and Punica granatum seeds in male BALB/c mice. Acta poloniae pharmaceutica drug research. (Accepted IF 1.02)
ø Rashid U, Sultana R, Shaheen N, Hassan SF, Yaqoob F, Ahmad MJ, Iftikhar F, Sultana N, Asghar S, Yasinzai M, Ansari FL, Qureshi NA 2016. Structure based medicinal chemistry-driven strategy to design substituted dihydropyrimidines as potential antileishmanial agents. Eur J Med Chem. 115:230-44 (IF 3.9).
ø Muhammad Jawad Ahmad, Syed Fahad Hassan, Riffat Un Nisa, Khurshid Ayub, Muhammad Shahid Nadeem, Samina Nazir, Farzana Latif Ansari, Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Umer Rashid. Synthesis, in vitro potential and computational studies on 2-amino-1, 4-dihydropyrimidines as multitarget antibacterial ligands Medical Chemistry Research. DOI 10.1007/s00044-016-1613-z 25(8): 1877-1894. (IF 1.43).
ø Hussain I, Qureshi N. A., Muhammad Afzal, M., Shaheen N., Ali A., Ashraf A. 2016. Prevalence and Distribution of Human Plasmodium Infection in Federally Administrative Tribal Areas of Pakistan. Acta Parasitologica..61(3):537-43. doi: 10.1515/ap-2016-0071 ( IF 0.9). citation 43
ø Ali A., Rehman, T. Qureshi N.A., Hamid Ur Rahman 2016. New endemic focus of cutaneous leishmaniasis in Pakistan and future epidemics threats. (IF 0.7).
ø Qureshi, N. A., Qureshi, Z. M., Ashraf, A. 2016. Comparative Protozoacidal Activities of Different Chemical Extracts from Various Parts of three Wood species against Entozoic Flagellates of Heterotermes indicola and Coptotermes heimi. Int. J. Biosci. 8(3), 53-62 (IF 0.5).
ø Ismail T, Qureshi1 MZ, Qureshi NA, Mansoor Q and Ismail M. 2016. Synthesis, Characterization and DNA Cleavage of Copper(II) Complex with D,L-Dithiothreitol Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 15 (3): 599-603 ISSN: 1596-5996 (print); 1596-9827 (IF 0.589)
ø Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Asma Ashraf, Muhammad Afzal, Naseer Ullah, Attiya Iqbal, Sumbal Haleem 2015. Toxic potential of Melia azedarach leaves extract against Odontotermes obesus and Microtermes obesi. International Journal of Biosciences Vo. 6(2): 120-127. (IF 0.5)
ø Qureshi, N.A., Qureshi, Z.M and Aziz ullah (2014). The Effect of some Protozoacides, on the Survival of Symbiotic Flagellates of Coptotermes heimi and Heterotermes indicola. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR) Vol. 15, No 1, 386-396 (IF 0.323).
ø Sumbal Haleem, Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Naseer Ullah, Nargis Shaheen, Asma Ashraf 2014. To study the pediculocidal activity of Euphorbia helioscopia, Sapium sabiferum and Callistemon citrin against Pediculus humanus capitus. International Journal of Biosciences. 5(12) 304-313. (IF 0.5).
ø Qureshi, N.A., Rahman, H., Ali, A., Naseerullah., Shah, S.A., Khan, I., 2014. In-vitro evaluation of the Anti-leishmanial activity of Euphorbia Heliscopia Stem Extract in Comparison with synthetic drug Amphotericin B. AJSC. 3(3), 12-17.
ø M. F. Qamar, K. Butt and *N. A. Qureshi., 2014. epidemiological studies of nematodes in fishes. Pakistan Journal of Science (Vol. 66 No. 3 September, 2014)
ø Qureshi, M.Z., Bashir, T., Khurshid, S., Qureshi, N.A, Rehman, T., Hussain, G., Rahman, J., and Khan, M.A. (2013). Antioxidant potential profile of extract from different parts of stem Eucalyptus Cammeldulensis Asian journal of Chemistry Vol. 25, No. 1, 261-265( Impact factor 0.25)
ø Hassan,U.M.,Mehmood, S.,Qureshi, Z.M, Rahman.T, Hyder.Z.M, Malik. F.M, Gulfraz M,and Qureshi.N.A (2012). Simultaneous Saccharification and Fermentation of Sorghum Bicolour Grains by Ethanol and Sugar Tolerated Saccharomyces erevisiae Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 24, No.3, 1162-1166( Impact factor 0.25)
ø Qureshi, N.A.,Aziz ullah,,Ali, N.,Athar, M., Qureshi, Z.M. (2012). Protozoidal activities of Eucalyptus cammeldulensis, Dalbergia sissoo and Acacia arabica woods and their different parts on the entozoic flagellates of Heterotermes indicola and Coptotermes heimi African journal of Biotechonology 11(34) . (IF 0.57 accepted in April 2012)
ø Qureshi, N.A., Qureshi,M.Z., Athar, M.,Malik M.A. and Aziz ullah (2012). Fumigant toxicity of Mentha arviensis leaves extracts on Coptotermes heimi, Heterotermes indicola and their gut flagellates. Sociobiology Vol. 59, No. 4, (IF 0.58)
ø Qureshi, Z.M., Rehman, U. T.,Riaz, S., Qureshi, A.N. And Khan, U.I.(2011) Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity and Radical Scavenging Capacities of Different Fractions of Nepeta hindostana .Asian journal of Chemistry Vol. 23, No. 5, 2081-2085. (IF 0.25)
ø Qureshi, N.A.,Aziz ullah, Malik, M.A., Mughal, M.S. and Qureshi, Z.M. (2008a). Biodiversity and Caste differences in the population of symbiotic entozoic protozoans in Heterotermes indicola.Biologia (Pak), 54(1), 49-57 ISSN -3097
ø Qureshi, N.A, Aziz ullah, Malik, M.A., and Qureshi, Z.M (2008b). Effects of woods and their various parts on the survival of termites Heterotermes indicola and Coptotermes heimi. Biologia (Pak), 54(2), ISSN -3097)
ø Qureshi, N.A. & Mahoon, M.S (1989). An addition to the protozoan fauna of termites Heterotermes indicola Biologia (Pak), 35 (1), 1-11, ISSN -3097)
1. Bio-control of termites 2016. Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Asma Ashraf, Asghari Bano. 9378.
2. Process for the egg adapted vaccines development against coccidiosis 2016. Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Wajiha, Rabia Afridi, Asghari Bano. 9506.
3. Process for the biocontrol of coccidiosis. Naveeda Akhtar Qureshi, Rabia Afridi, Farah Obaid, Asghari Bano. 9429.
· International Congress of Entomology 2016. ICE Orlando, Florida USA (Presenter ).
· National symposium on economic development through medicinal plants cultivation and conservation 2016, Center for Plant Sciences and Biodiversity, University of Sawat.
· 62ndAnnual Meeting of the Entomological Society of America (ESA) ( Presenter). Convention Center, Portland, Oregon,USA 16-19 November 2014.
· Advances in Parasitology and Public Health (ICAPPH-2014) international conference ,22.24, October,2014
· Forensic Science & Justice 1st international conference, 22.24,October,2014
· Symposium on Genetic and molecular approaches to the control of disease and pathogenecity in animals and humans National Symposium on Current trends in cellular, 28-1-2013 Resource person
· 3 days workshop on Diagnosis of viral Diseases (NIAB) 17-19 December, 2013.
· Workshop on “Preparation of the 2013 snow leopard conservation forum”. (1-3) Dec 2012
· 0944 Comparative protozoacidal efficacy of E.cammeldulensis, D. sissoo and A. arabica extracts on entozoicflagellates of Coptotermes heimi and Heterotermes indicola.Naveeda A. Qureshi, firstname.lastname@example.org, Quaid-i-AzamUniversity, Islamabad, Pakistan Member symposium Tuesday November 13,2012 Presented on line
· 6 days International Dengue workshop, Pakistan energy commission Islamabad 16 21june 2012
· 32nd Pakistan Congress of Zoology(6-8) March, 2012 Insecticidal efficacy of different extracts of the various woods and their parts against termites
· Workshop on “Modern research techniques in ecology” 25th May, 2012
· Conference on Thyroid gland: understanding basic & clinical aspects. (19-20) July, 2012
· Symposium: Genetic polymorphism, drug delivery systems and new therapeutic approaches for complex diseases. (16-20) April, 2012
· 5 days’ Workshop on the Prevention and Control of Dengue Vectors GCU 05-09,2012
· 3 days workshop on Medicinal Plants,QAU Department of Plant Sciences Effect of woods on termites and their flagellates, 2012.
· D0414 Fumigant toxicity of Mentha arviensis leaves extracts on Coptotermes heimi, Heterotermes indicola and their gut flagellatesWednesday, November 14, 2011 Exhibit Hall A, Floor One (Knoxville Convention Center) Naveeda A. Qureshi, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan Presented on line
· 33rd Pakistan Congress of Zoology
· Medicine and Environmental Physiology. Organized by Department of animal sciences, QAU on dated 17-19th 2010
· 2nd Teachers Training Workshop: Laboratory Methods in Genetics. February 22-26, 2010, Dept of Animal Sciences, Quaid-i-Azam Univ. Islamabad
· 03 Pakistan Congress of Zoology (Oral Presentation)
· 31st Pakistan Congress of Zoology (International) (Oral Presentation)
Workshop for the University Teachers “Academic Research Skill” Tuesday, 20, 2009. American Information Resource Center, U.S Embassy,Islamabad
ø Isolation and characterization of toxic compounds from plants and their effects on termites and their endomicrobes (bacteria and protozoa). Project No. 2291
ø Isolation, purification and characterization of cellulytic enzyme from termite gut and their invivo and in vitro inhibition by suger based and prototype cellulase inhibitors. Project No. 3394