|Microbiology and Immunology|
(1) M. Suleman, S. U. Khan, M. N. Riaz, M. Yousaf, A. Shah, R. Ishaq and A. Ghafoor (2012). Calpastatin (CAST) gene polymorphism in Kajli, Lohi and Thalli sheep breeds. Afr. J. Biotechnol. 11 (47):10655-10660.
(2) S. U. Khan, M. N. Riaz and A. Ghaffar (2012). Calpastatin (CAST) Gene polymorphism and its association with daily weight gain in Balkhi and Kajli sheep and Beetal goat breeds. Pakistan J. Zool. 44 (2):377-382.
(3) M. N. Riaz, N. A. Malik, F. Nasreen, J. A. Qureshi and S. U. Khan (2012). Kappa-casein gene polymorphism in Sahiwal, Cholistani and Red Sindhi cattle breeds. Intl. J. Dairy Technol. 65 (2):208-211.
(4) S. U. Khan and M. Schröder (2008). Engineering of chaperone systems and of the unfolded protein response. Cytotechnology. 57:207–231.
(5) R. C. E. Wykes, C. S. Bauer, S. U. Khan, J. L. Weiss and E. P. Seward (2007). Differential regulation of endogenous N- and P/Q-Type Ca2+ channel inactivation by Ca2+/Calmodulin impacts on their ability to support exocytosis in chromaffin cells. J. Neurosci. 27 (19):5236-5248.
(6) H. Hui, D. McHugh, M. Hannan, F. Zeng, S-Z. Xu, S. U. Khan, R. Levenson, D. J. Beech and J. L. Weiss (2006). Calcium-sensing mechanism in TRPC5 channels contributing to retardation of neurite outgrowth. J. Physiol. (Lond). 572:165-172.
(7) N. J. Lynch*, S. U. Khan*, C. M. Stover, S. M. Sandrini, D. Marston, J. S. Presanis and W. J. Schwaeble (2005). Composition of the lectin pathway of complement in Gallus gallus: absence of mannan-binding lectin associated serine protease-1 in Birds. J. Immunol. 174:4998-5006.
(8) S. U. Khan, M. A. Sheikh and K. Muhammad (1998). Studies on efficacy of alum precipitated haemorrhagic septicaemia vaccine. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 8 (3-4):87-91.
(9) S. U. Khan and A. W. Sahota (1997-98). A study on the incidence of colibacillosis in chickens maintained in Tehsil Murree. Annual Progress Report, Poultry Development Centre (P.R.I.), Murree Road, Shamsabad, Rawalpindi. pp.33.
(10) B. M. Bhatti, A. W. Sahota, S. U. Khan, N. Iftikhar and M. Jahangir (1997-98). A study on the problems of rural poultry maintained in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Annual Progress Report, Poultry Development Centre (P.R.I.), Murree Road, Shamsabad, Rawalpindi. pp.32.