The Admission Form along with Prospectus for all the academic programmes can be obtained from the University’s Admissions Section @ Rs.1100/- OR by sending self addressed envelope of 8.5 x 11.0.(inches) to the Assistant Registrar (Admissions) along with a Bank Draft of Rs.1100/- in favour of “Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University” within the date announced.
Equivalence Certificates And Conversion Of Grades Into Marks
Candidates having foreign certificates/degrees should provide equivalence certificates and conversion of the grades into marks from HEC, Islamabad for Bachelor level degrees and from Inter Board Committee for Matric and Intermediate level. Certificates/Degrees with CGPA of local Universities/Institutions also require conversion of grades into marks or percentage from the concerned Universities/Institutions in Pakistan.
Display of Merit Lists
- All the lists of selected candidates for Master’s programme are displayed as per schedule dates on the notice board of Admission Section as well as on the QAU website: www.qau.edu.pk. No separate admission letters are sent to the selected candidates.
- The date and time of interview for admission to MPhil programme shall be announced by each Department//School/Institute/Centre after the test. No separate call letter for test/ interview will be issued.
- No letter communicating your selection will be issued except PhD programme. The lists will be made available on notice boards of the respective departments as per schedule.
- Seats in the University Hostels will be provided on first come first serve basis. Hostel accommodation for female students shall only be provided, if available.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University will have the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the student from the University.
- Original documents to be submitted at the time of joining.
|Pass and Marks Certificates of S.S.C. (Matriculation) examination.||3||All programmes|
|Pass and Marks Certificates of H.S.C. (Intermediate) Examination.||3||All programmes|
|Pass and Marks Certificates and Transcript of Graduation Examination.||3||Certificate/ Diploma/MSc/ MPhil/PhD.|
|Pass, Marks Certificates and Transcript of Master’s Examination.||3||MPhil/PhD|
|Pass, Marks Certificates and Transcript of MPhil Examination.||3||PhD|
|Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)/Form B in case of under 18 years of age||3||All programmes|
|CNIC of Father/Parent/Guardian||3||All programmes|
|Passport size recent photographs duly attested with name written on back side.||5||All programmes|
|Domicile Certificate of candidate or of father/ mother if the applicant is under 18 years of age and his/her name is included in it.||3||All programmes|
|Hafiz-i-Quran certificate (if applicable).||3||MSc|
|Copy of the Bank Challan of Priority Fee (if the student applied in more than one priority/preference).||1||MSc|
|In-service teachers/persons are required to produce NOC/Study Leave dully sanctioned by the employers.||3||All Programmes|
|Character certificate from the institution last attended||All Programmes|
|Equivalence certificates in case of qualifications from foreign universities/institutes only.||3||All Programmes|
|Conversion certificate in case of Grades/CGPA into marks/%age||3||All Programmes|