1. Application for the Migration Certificate should be made in the prescribed form ‘free of cost’ which can obtained from the Admission Section of the University or Click here to Download
2. The application form should be submitted through Chairperson/Director of the concerned teaching department/institute subject to the condition that Original Migration has already been submitted in this University of the Institution last attended and it will be retained in the University’s Admission Section for record and it will not be returned to the students. Migration from one department of the university to another is not permitted.
3. The Fees prescribed for the issuance of Migration Certificate is Rs. 2000/- (Rupees one thousand eight hundred seventy only) which may be remitted in University Account through Bank Challan at Habib Bank, Quaid-i-Azam University Branch, Islamabad or by Demand Draft in favour of “Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University”.
4. Applicant who wants Migration Certificate by Registered post should remit an additional amount of Rs.50/- towards postal charges.
5. The application form must be complete in all respects giving full particular in fields 1 to 8. Incomplete form will not be attended and it will result in delay for issuing the Migration Certificate.
6. To authorize the kin to collect the Migration Certificate a Letter of Authorization should be submitted alongwith the application form by the candidate. It is essential for the representative to produce his/her original CNIC for identification and a copy for record purpose when collecting the Migration Certificate.
7. The following documents should be attached with the application form: